Amaechi Muonagor is a famous Nigerian actor, film producer, director philanthropist, and investor renowned for his comic acting in Nollywood films. He is a very talented, skilful and creative artist who understands how to keep the fans entertained and interested in his movies. Amaechi has been featured in many films playing diverse roles including a traditional ruler, red cap chief, titled man, comedian, occultic member, and politician. He is a fascinating and charming character to watch.
- Amaechi was born on August 20 1962, in Idemili area of Anambra State of Nigeria. He is 58 years of age. His birth sign is Leo. Muonagor celebrates birthday on every August 20 of each year in a dazzling ceremony alongside his family, friends and relationships.
- Amaechi was born and raised by both parents in Idemili Local Government, Anambra State in Nigeria. He holds a Nigerian nationality; citizenship and he is of the black race. However, the legendary actor has not shared any information concerning his family in public. As such, we cannot validate the names, age and occupation of his parents and siblings. Our teams follow up on this sction and shall avail the data once they are accessible from our reliable sources.
- Amaechi is a handsome man blessed with a well-built body. He is above average in stature. However, he has not shared any info concerning his body measurements, including height and weight. As such, we cannot tell how tall the legendary actor is. However, our teams are reviewing this section, and we shall upload these facts once the info is available from our reliable sources.
- Amaechi acquired his education in Nigeria. He attended St Mary’s Primary School in Obosi area, Idemili region of Anambra State, Nigeria. He later proceeded to Oraiffite Grammar School in Anambra State where he acquired his high school education. Amaechi later joined the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State where he graduated with a bachelor degree in Economics.
- Amaechi is a married man as of 2021. However, the legendary Nollywood actor has not disclosed the name of his spouse in public. The couple is living a happy and successful marriage life with no data linking the actor to divorce, marital issues, or misunderstanding. Nonetheless, our teams follow up on this section, and we shall update it once the facts are available from our dependable sources.
- The marriage between Amaechi and his wife is blessed with four children. However, the legendary comic actor has not disclosed his children’s names, age, and gender details in public. However, our teams are reviewing this section, and we shall upload the data once the facts are accessible from our reliable sources.
- Amaechi commenced his acting career in 1998 when he was first featured in the film Taboo. He plays his part well, attracting many movie producers and directors that gave him more prominent roles. In 1999, Amaechi was featured in the film Igodo, the film that made him famous in Nigeria and Africa, getting him millions of fans.
- Amaechi is a very creative and talented actor. He is endowed with unique movie role interpretation skills that allow him to fit in any film role. He has been featured in Nigerian movies playing different movie characters, including traditional ruler, red cap chief, titled man, comedian, occultic member, and politician.
- Amaechi has acted in Nollywood movies alongside other legendary actors including Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze, Patience Ozokwor, Pete Edochie, Sam Loco, Rita Edochie, Chika Ike, Chacha Eke, Nkem Owoh, Mike Eziruonye, Jibiola Dabo, Fabian Adibe, among others.