Jen Psaki is a celebrated American political broadcaster, advisor, commentator, contributor and Whitehouse press secretary. She was appointed by President Joe Bidden as the Whitehouse Press Secretary. Jen worked as the communication director during President Barack Obama’s reign. Psaki is the vice president for communication strategy at Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- Jen was born as Jennifer Rene Psaki on December 1, 1978, in Stamford, Connecticut, United States of America. She is 43 years. Her birth sign is Pisces. Jen celebrates her birthday on every December 1 of each year in and dazzling ceremony alongside her family, friends and relatives.
- Jen was born and raised by both parents in Stamford, Connecticut, United States of America. She is a beautiful daughter to James R. Psaki the father and Eileen D. Medev the mother. Her father is a retired real developer and real estate development company like Groton Community and Groton Multifamily. She holds an American nationality; citizenship, and she is of Italian American ethnicity and white race.
- Psaki is a gorgeous woman blessed with a stunning slim body with sexy pretty curves. Her body measurements, including breast, waist, and hip sizes, are 35-28-37 inches, respectively. Psaki has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) and weighs 126 lbs (57 Kg). She wears a dress if size 9 (US) and shoe size 6 (US). Nonetheless, Jen’s dazzling look is complemented by light brown skin, brown eyes, and blonde hair, making her unique and charmingly attractive to fans.
- Jen received her elementary and high school education from Greenwich High School. She later joined the University of William& Mary and graduated with Literature.
- Jen is married to her boyfriend, fiancée and soulmate, Gregory Matthew Mecher, deputy finance director at Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. They dated for a long time before their engagement and wedding in May 2010 at Washington. Jen lives a happy marriage life with no data linking the her to marital scandal, separation and divorce claims.
- Jen has one child, a daughter, Genevieve Mecher. There is no additional information whether Psaki has more children or not.
- Jen was appointed by President Joe Bidden as the Whitehouse Press Secretary. Jen worked as the communication director during President Barack Obama’s reign. Psaki is the vice president for communication strategy at Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- Jen is one of the highest-earning journalists in the United States. She is approximated to earn $190,000 annually from her journalism career. She has never raised issues with her salary value, and she loves her weathercasting and reporting roles at Whitehouse as Press Secretary.
- Jen is one of the richest and influential female journalists in the United States. She is rated to be worth $2.5 million, including her earnings, investments, and assets. Psaki derives her massive wealth from her journalism career, among other investments. She lives the modest and luxurious lifestyle that motivates many people in the states and the world.