June Angela is a renowned American actress, singer and dancer best known for playing the role of Julie on the series The Electric Company. June grew up starring on The Electric Company, where she was awarded an Emmy of Honor for her role in the series.
- Angela was born in August 18, 1959 in New York City, United States. She is 64 years as of 2023 database records. She celebrates her birthday on every 18th of August. Her birth sign is Leo
- June was born to both parents in New York, United States. She is of Italian and Japanese parentage. However, details regarding to her parents identity are still under review. It is also unknown whether she has siblings or not.
- June is a wonderful woman endowed with an adorable sexy slim body with pretty hot curves that makes her charmingly attractive to fans. She stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches (1.64m). However, details regarding to her other body measurements are still under review.
- Details regarding to June’s marital affairs are still under review to be upded.
- June has not shared any information regarding to her children. As such, we do not know whether she has children or not.
- June grew up starring on The Electric Company, where she was awarded an Emmy of Honor for her role in the series. She also sang on the 1971 soundtrack album of the Electric Company.
- Angela was a regular on the first Asian American TV comedy series Mr. T and Tina (ABC), where she and her brother played Pat Morita’s children.
- June is one of the highest-earning singers in the United States. However, details regarding to her actual salary are still under review. We shall update this section once the information is out.
- June is one of the richest and influential singers in United State. She is rated to be worth $2 million, including her earnings, investments, and assets.