Adam Levine is a famous American singer, songwriter, instrumentalist, actor, and the lead vocalist of Maroon 5, known for hits like This Love, Harder to Breath, and Moves Like Jagger. Adam formed his first band, Kara’s Flowers, in 1995 alongside Jesse Dusick. The two signed a contract with Reprise Records and released their debut album, The Fourth World, in August 1997.
- Levine was born as Adam Noah Levine on the 18th of March, 1979, in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. He is 42 years old as of 2021, and he celebrates his birthday with his family, friends, and colleagues on the 18th of March every year. His next birthday will be on the 18th of March, 2022, when he turns 22 years old. Additionally, his birth sign is Pisces.
- Levine was born to both parents in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. He is Fredric Levine’s son, the founder of retail chain M. Fredric and Patsy Levine, and admissions counselor. He has four siblings, namely Liza, Julia, Michael, and Sam. His two uncles are Timothy Noah (journalist and author) and Peter Noah (television producer and writer).
- Adam attended Brentwood School in Los Angeles, where he met some of his bandmates. He later studied at Five Towns College in New York, United States of America.
- Adam is a man of average size who appears to be quite tall in his photos, relative to his surroundings. He has a height of 5 feet and 11 inches (1.81 meters). However, details regarding his actual weight and other body measurements are publicly unavailable. We are keeping tabs, and we shall update this information once it is out.
- Adam is happily married to his wife called Victoria’s Secret model, Behati Prinsloo, since 2014. The two started dating in May 2012 and married on the 19th of July, 2014, with Jonah Hill officiating the wedding. The couple is blessed with two daughters, namely Dusty Rose (born on the 21st of September, 2016) and Gio Grace (born on the 15th of February, 2018). Previously, Russian Sports illustrated swimsuit cover-model Adam dated Anne Vyalitsyna. Their relationship ended in April 2012 in an amicable and supportive manner.
- Adam formed his first band, Kara’s Flowers, in 1995 alongside Jesse Dusick. The two signed a contract with Reprise Records and released their debut album, The Fourth World, in August 1997. In June 2002, Adam and his mates released another album called Songs about Jane. The album was ranked at number 6 on the Billboard 200vand featured the songs like Harder to Breath, This Love, and She Will Is Loved. The album also won a Granny Award for Best Artist.
- Adam released several other albums like It Won’t Be Soon Before Long, Hands All Over, and Overexposed. In 2014, the Album was released and featured the songs Maps, Animals, and Sugar. In his career, Levine has worked with several artists such as Kanye West, Alicia Keys, and Natasha Bedingfield. In 2012, he collaborated with rapper Wiz Khalifa to release the hit song Payphone.
- Apart from singing, Adam has also starred in several films. He appeared several times as a musical guest on Saturday Night Live from 2004-2014. In 2009, he starred in Rock’s episode, followed by five episodes of American Horror Story: Asylum in 2012. In 2011, Levine became a coach in the NBC singing competition, The Voice. In 2013, he was featured in the film Begin again alongside Keir Knightley and Mark Ruffalo. He has appeared in several other films such as Pitch Perfect 2 and Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping.