Bob Turk is a famous American meteorologist, weathercaster, and weather forecaster at WJZ based in Baltimore, Maryland. He is a veteran, experienced and accurate broadcast meteorologist in Baltimore. He is famous for making accurate weather predictions, and climatic change analysis at the station.
- Bob was born in Baltimore, Maryland in the United States. However, he keeps low profile on his personal life off the media. He has not disclosed any details about his birth, including birthday, birthplace, and sign, to the public. We cannot tell how old the famous meteorologist is and when he celebrates his birthday. Nonetheless, our teams are keeping tabs, and we shall upload the details once they are accessible from our sources
- Bob was born to both parents in Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America. However, details regarding his parents are publicly unavailable. It is also unknown as to whether he has siblings or not. Moreover, we are still reviewing this section and we shall update it once it is available.
- Turk is a man of average size who appears to be quite tall in his photos, relative to his surroundings. He has an average height and a moderate body weight. However, details regarding his actual height and other body measurements are publicly unavailable. We are keeping tabs and we shall update this information as soon as it is out.
- Bob received his elementary and high school education from Centerville Senior High School. He later gained a bachelor’s degree in Geography from Towson University. He later got a master degree in Geography from Indiana University in Pennsylvania.
- Bob is a married man as of 2021. He is married to his lover and fiancée Tina Turk. The couple has lived a happy successful marriage life for over two decades. No data links the influential meteorologist to marital scandals, separations or divorce claims. The duo lives in Maryland, United States.
- Bob has two adult children. He is a proud father to Devin Turk a son and a daughter. His son works as a news anchor in Myers, Florida while her daughter is a teacher at Naples, in fifth Grade.
- Bob worked at WJZ in Baltimore, Maryland as chief meteorologist for over forty years. His major role includes giving accurate, real-time weather news update on every weekday evening weathercasts. His notable contribution includes launching of Doppler Rader Weather System to offer weather warnings and updates. Bob is an associate member of the American Meteorological Society since 1975.
- Bob is one of the wealthiest journalists in the United States of America as he receives an annual salary estimated to be $250,000 from his weathercasting career. However, these figures may vary subsequently depending on the level of seniority of the employee in question.
- Bob is one of the wealthiest journalists in the United States of America as he has an estimated net worth of $3 million including his earnings, investments and assets. His career as a weatherman and actor is his primary source of income. Through his various sources of income, he accumulates a good net worth but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.