Darci Lynne is a renowned American ventriloquist, singer, and comedian best known as the winner of season 12 on America’s Got Talent. At the age of 11, she performed her act on Little Big Shots.
- Darci was born in October 12, 2004 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States. She is 18 years as of 2023 database records. She celebrates her birthday on every 12th of October alongside her family, friends and colleagues. Her birth sign is Capricorn
- Lynne was born to both parents in United States. She is the beautiful daughter to Clarke Farmer (father) and Misty Farmer (mother). She was raised alongside her three brothers namely Nate, Dalton, and Nick.
- Darci is a wonderful girl endowed with an adorable sexy slim body with pretty hot curves that makes her charmingly attractive to fans. She stands at a height of 5 feet and 2 inches (1.57m) and weighs 45kg (99lbs). She is also endowed with dark brown eyes and blonde hair.However, details regarding to her other body measurements are still under review.
- Darci is still young to be in a relationship. She is focused on her singing career with no boyfriend. However, we are still reviewing on this section and we shall update the information once it is out
- Darci is one of the highest-earning singers in the United States. However, details regarding to her actual salary are still under review. We shall update this section once the information is out.
- Darci is one of the richest and influential young singers in United State. She is rated to be worth $8 million, including her earnings, investments, and assets. She earns her massive wealth mainly from her music career alongside other investments.
- Darci used her puppet called Kate in a local show, Edmond Got Talent where she won. She also finished ahead of Angelica on season 12 of America’s Got Talent.
- Lynne has been featured in several Hollywood films including; Little Big Shots, America’s Got Talent, A Very Pentatonix Christmas, Fancy Nacy, Kids Baking Championship, Camp Nick, All That, Winner Cake All, Side Hustle, Reagan, A Cowgirl’s Song among others.