Dr. Vin Gupta is a famous American Medical professor working as a regular health policy analyst for NBC News and contributor to the New York Times and CNN New Day. He previously worked as an Affiliate Assistant Professor of Health Metrics Sciences at the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington.
Dr. Gupta specializes in researching on development assistance for health and clinical work in pulmonary and critical care medicine. From 2018-2020, he served as was an Assistant Professor with the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) and the Department of Health Metrics Sciences (HMS). While there, he helped in leading a large research portfolio, examining the global burden of non-communicable diseases using the most advanced epidemiologic methods.
- Dr. Vin was born to both parents in the United States of America; However, he is the kind of person who likes to keep his personal life private and secret from the public. He has never shared any information regarding his date of birth. It is, therefore unknown when he celebrates his birthday.
- Dr. Vin has not shared any information regarding his parents. It is also unknown if he has siblings or not. However, we are still reviewing this section and we shall update it as soon as it is out.
- Dr. Vin attended Princeton University where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in medicine. He, later on, earned a master’s degree from Columbia’s Vagelos College of Physicians & Surgeons. He also earned a Master’s degree in International Relations from the University of Cambridge, and a Master’s degree in Public Administration from the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard.
- Vin is a man of average size who appears to be quite tall in his photos, relative to his surroundings. He has a height of 5 feet and 7 inches. However, details regarding his other body measurements are publicly unavailable. We are keeping tabs and we shall update this section once it is out.
- Dr. Gupta is the kind of person who likes to keep his personal life private and secret from the public. He has not shared any information regarding his wife or girlfriend. It is also not known whether he has any child or not.
- Dr. Vin has won the trust of many people due to his vast experience as a doctor. He is now an advisor and contributor to national and international media outlets on the most important health issues today. He serves as a regular health policy analyst for NBC News and contributor to the New York Times and CNN New Day.
- Vin is an active term member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Additionally, Dr. Gupta is a regular health policy contributor for national media outlets, and board members on several health-focused nonprofit organizations nationwide.
- On the 3rd of March, 2020, Dr.Gupter appeared on MSNBC where he discusses what could have been done to prevent the coronavirus from spreading since its outbreak. On the 30th of March 2020, Dr. Carlos Del Rio said during a conference call with reporters that the most important thing Georgians could do was to stay indoors to avoid contracting the virus. Del Rio also added that the estimated date for an increase in Georgia is based on predictions from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation. On the 24th of July, 2020, MSNBC Contributor, Dr. Gupta discussed the COVID-19 surge across hotspot states, saying that it was worse than in New York.
- Dr. Gupta is one of the wealthiest physicians in the United States of America. He has an estimated salary of $158,625.
- Dr. Gupta is one of the wealthiest physicians in the United States of America. He has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2020. His primary source of income is his career as a doctor. However, through his various sources of income, Vin accumulates a good net worth but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.