Ethan Peck is a renowned American actor best known for portraying the role of Patrick Verona on ABC Family’s 10 Things I Hate About You. He starred in several other movies like The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, In Time, and Nothing Left to Fear.
- Ethan was born on March 2, 1986 in Los Angeles, California. He is 37 years old as of 2023. He celebrates his birthday on every 2th of March alongside his family, friends and colleagues. His Birth sign is Pisces.
- Ethan was born and raised in United States. He is the grandson of Gregory Peck (father) and Greta Kukkonen (mother). His father is a documentary filmmaker and his mother is an artist. Ethan has a sister called Marisa Matarazzo.
- Ethan is a handsome and attractive man blessed with a tall, charming body. He is above average in height and weight. He stands at a height of 6 feet and 1.25 inches (1.86m). However, details regarding to his other body measurements are still under review.
- Ethan is currently in a romantic relationship with musician and entrepreneur, Molly DeWolf Swenson. However, the two have not announced their marriage yet.
- Ethan has not share information about his children to the public domain. This section is under research by our teams to be updated once we access vital info.
- Ethan worked with Blake lively on the popular television show Gossip Girl. He starred in several other movies like The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, In Time, and Nothing Left to Fear.
- Ethan has worked on video games voicing Gabriel Thorn in Halo 4 and Halo 5: Guardians, as well as on Lighting Returns: Final Fantasy X111.
- Ethan is one of the highest-earning American actors as of 2023. However, details regarding to his actual salary are still under review.
- Ethan is one of the richest and influential American actors. He is approximated to be worth $14 million, including his earnings, investments, and assists.