Kat Timpf is a celebrated American journalist working as a reporter host and contributor for Fox News Channel. She hosts a show, Katie Timpf that is aired on every Monday during Barstool Sport. She became famous while working at NASA’s Third Rock Radio as a news anchor, news producer and reporter. Timpf is a charming woman who has won millions of viewership and fans on social media.
- Kat was born as Katherine Clare Timpf on October 29,1988, in Detroit, Michigan, United States. She is 32 years. Her birth sign is Libra. Timpf celebrates her birthday every Oct 29 in a dazzling ceremony alongside her family, friends, and relatives. She is an excellent fan of surprise parties, gifts, and outings on her anniversary celebrations.
- Kat was born and raised by both parents in Detroit, Michigan, in the United States of America. She is a beautiful daughter to Daniel Timpf the father and Anne Marie Timpf the mother. Taylor has a brother Elliot Timpf and a sister Julia Timpf. Her brother is a musician, singer and lyrics artist while her sister is an actress and a model. Unfortunately, her mother passed on in November 24 aged 57 years. Taylor holds an American nationality, citizenship, and white race.
- Timpf is a gorgeous woman blessed with a stunning slim body with sexy pretty curves. Her body measurements, including breast, waist, and hip sizes, are 35-28-38 inches, respectively. Timpf has a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68m) and weighs 126 lbs (57 Kg). She wears a dress if size 10 (US) and shoe size 5 (US). Nonetheless, Kat’s dazzling look is complemented by light brown skin, brown eyes, and blonde hair, making her unique and charmingly attractive to fans.
- Kat is a well-educated and experienced multimedia journalist. She completing her elementary and high school education she later got her bachelor degree in Broadcast Journalism from Hillsdale University.
- Kat is a married woman. She is married to her longtime boyfriend, fiancée, and companion, Cameron Friscia, a researcher at Coatue Management Firm. The couple dated for a long time before they waded and exchanged marriage vows on May 1, 2021. Timpf lives a happy, successful marriage with no reports of marital scandals, separation, or divorce claims.
- Kat keeps a low profile on her love life. We cannot tell if the celebrated news anchor is married with children or engaged. No data links her to romantic or marital life. However, our teams are making a follow-up on this part, and we shall upload the information once they are accessible from our sources.
- Kat commenced her career at Fox Business News and KFI TV n internship program in California working as news anchor, reporter and columnist. She later joined National Review as a reporter and columnist.
- Kat worked at NASA’s Third Rock Radio as a news anchor, news producer and reporter. Timpf later secured a job with The Washington Times as the digital editor, campus reform reporter and Total Traffic Network Reporter in Santa Ana, California. Kat also worked at National Review as a reporter and writer for six years before quitting the station. She joined Fox News Channel where she works as a reporter, contributor and host for the show, Kat Timpf.