Neil Orne is a famous American journalist working as a news anchor and reporter at WKRN based in Nashville. He co-anchors weekday news from 4 am to 7 am, and Nashville News 2 at 11 am. Neil gained popularity while working at family radio in Mid-coast Maine as a broadcaster and radio host. As a sports director based in Norfolk, Virginia. He is a very famous and influential sports journalist in the United States.
- Neil was born on March 10, 1966, in the United States of America. He is 55 years of age. His birth sign is Gemini. Anderson celebrates her birthday every March 10 in a dazzling ceremony alongside friends, family, and relations. She loves partying, flowers, and surprise gifts on her anniversary celebrations.
- Neil keeps a low profile about his personal life. He is an American citizen and nationality of the white race. However, the famous journalist has not disclosed details, including names, age, and occupation of his parents and siblings, to the public. Our teams are following up on this section, and we shall avail the details once they are available from our sources.
- Orne is a handsome man blessed with a good build body with a muscular body with a massive chest that makes him attractive to female fans. In addition, he has an above-average height and weight. His dazzling look is complimented by light brown skin, blonde hair, and brown eyes that make him unique and gorgeous. However, the legendary sports director has not shared his body measurements, including height and weight. This section is under review by our teams, and we shall upload the data once it is accessible from our dependable sources.
- Neil is received his education in the United States. After his elementary and high school education, he obtained his bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration from the University of Denver.
- Orne is a divorced and single man. He was married to Karen Higbee, who works as a reporter and producer at News 2 but later divorced in 2017 after three years. Previously, Orne was married to Heather Orne, a former morning news anchor at WKRN News 2 but later divorced due to a misunderstanding that could not be resolved.
- Neil has two children, Carly, born on March 07, 2007, to his first marriage with Heather Orne, and other whose details are under review by our teams.
- Neil commenced works as a radio broadcaster and program host based in Mid-Coast Maine. He later joined WKRN as a news anchor and host. He anchors Good Morning Nashville every weekday from 4:00 am to 7:00 am and News 2 at 11:00 am at WKRN in Nashville.
- Neil earns a good fortune from his sports directing job. He is approximated to make around $72,500 annually from his professional journalism job. He has never raised issues with the salary value, and he loves his career as a sports director for WKRN TV.
- Neil is one of the richest sports directors in the United States. He is approximated to be worth $900,000, including his earning, investment, and assets. Orne derives his wealth mainly from sports directing roles at WKRN TV, among other investments. In addition, he owns expensive houses, cars and lives a lavish lifestyle that motivates many people in the world.